Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa Public School Kaithal Schools offer a high quality educational experience and nurturing environment that fosters sharp learning skills. We are proud of the caliber of our staff and the work that they do; we are even prouder of the students with whom we work day by day.
At The Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa Public School we have strived to make our admission process as simple as possible to ensure that all prospective parents enjoy a stress free application experience.
Step 1: Admission Enquiry:
Parents visit the school for admissions in office. Our counsellor will get back to you to answer your questions and collect the required information.
Step 2: Registration
The parents are requested to visit the school Admission Office, fill out the registration form . Kindly carry one latest Passport size photo of the child and the parent along with self-attested Date of Birth certificate. Once the form is filled, please take a printout of the same, fill in the details and submit the hard copy of the completed form to the school.
Step 3: School Visit & Interaction with the Principal
Parents / Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution. A meeting can be scheduled with the Principal, so parents can have an interaction with the Head of the school, ask questions and collect any information they require
Step 4: Form submission
The parent needs to fill up the admission form and ensure all documents are in order. Kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special assistance due to any health reasons.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of Report Card of previous year (only needed for admission to class 1 onwards)
List of documents required at the time of admission:
- Evidence of having graduated from the previous class.
- 4 photographs student
- 2 parents photographs
- Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class 2 onwards)
- Proof of residence
- Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification
Acceptance of Admission:
- Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies
- We conduct no formal interviews with the child or the parent.
- Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the result.
- The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
Parents will be intimated of the date and time of uniform & textbook issue
Your ward will be allotted the section on the day of admission. The time table for your ward will be handed over to your ward by the Class Teacher.
Kindly inform the School of your joining date. This is mandatory because Staff need to be informed to expect your child on a particular day and they in turn need to make preparations accordingly.
Teachers will assist your child with the syllabi which has been covered in the class till date.